SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
larsi_gw

Natural liquid Wildflower fabric softener from Sprout's Market

larsi_gw
7 years ago

I do not know what states have Sprout's. They are wedged between Trader Joe's and Whole Foods in terms of price, quality, selection and availability of Organic items.

Their Wildflower liquid softener is not amazing, but I think I like it. It does not soften or scent anywhere near Downy or Spring Bloom (Up & Up)..but it is better than just using detergent alone. It does soften, but very lightly. Zero over softening or drastically changing the feel of fabrics.

I think MamaP, Jane and Alex, sandy1616 and maybe even softener phobic enduring would like this ;)

It is very thin...you do not need to top off with water. The scent is light and natural (no synthetic perfumes), and after drying there is hardly any residual scent. It is gray water and septic tank safe. It is not animal fat based and the fragrance is natural.

I also ordered Ecover. I know Jane uses this. I have used it in the past, and our local Whole Foods and Ralph's carries it, but I had an Amazon credit, so I just ordered it online. I will try using ONLY plant based softeners for a while, and see if this helps keeps the dry times lower in my dryer. I do not give up. Like NEVER ;)

Comments (11)