SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
macumber

Can you help me find fabric & a rug for my screened porch?

macumber
7 years ago

My husband and I ordered these O.W. Lee Monterra chairs for our screened in porch:

The fabric will be Sunbrella Journey Apricot, shown below, not the brown stripes in the first picture.

The existing furniture is a daybed my husband built. It is covered in Sunbrella fabric, too. I'm not positive the exact blue, but I think it is Medium Blue. (But it could also be Royal Blue or Pacific Blue...I really should be better about saving receipts.)

So...I'm really hoping to tie the orange and blue together. I have a table for between the chairs with a blue mosaic top. (BTW--$25 right now at World Market!!!)

I really would like to find a fabric for some pillows to go on the daybed and maybe a rug. When I ordered the chairs, I thought I'd come home and order this Sunbrella Linear Rose Valencia to make pillows. I can't seem to find that fabric for purchase online, though.

Does anybody know where I could purchase the Linear Rose Valencia? Or have suggestions for other fabrics that might marry the Journey Apricot and the blue?

Thanks in advance!

Comments (8)