Posting questions on iPhone app

bluu09

Hello,

i can't for the life of me figure out where to post a discussion in the iPhone app. Right now I have to resort to using the full site, combined with receiving email notification, reading the comments in the app and responding in there but can only posts pics from the full website. It is like the frankenstein of web posting. And I can't find out how to do this on the Internet nor on houzz's help section. Can someone please help?

SaveComment4Like1
Comments (4)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sumit_sewlani
Hi bluu09,

You can post discussions in the iPhone app by going to the right most tab on the bottom pane (called Latest).

Once you go there, at the top you'd see text for "Ask a question" and this is how you can post in discussions. Once you do that, you'd see the third image I attached, which at the top has "Attach a Photo" for you to upload pictures. Hope this helped :)
Save    
bluu09

Hello sumit_sewlani,

thanks for the response. When I go to "latest" I don't see the option for "ask.a question". This is driving me crazy.

See the the attached photo.

Save    
Emily H

Hi there, Click where you see Latest Discussions on that page and you will see it. Hope that helps!

Save    
Karla Lujan

it's been 6 years fellas. look my web https://topstore.download

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Inside Houzz Inside Houzz: Updates to the Houzz App for iPhone and iPad
By Houzz
With a redesign and new features, the Houzz app is better than ever
Full Story
Inside Houzz Inside Houzz: See the Houzz App’s Latest Features
By Houzz
Update your Houzz app for iPhone®, iPad® and iPod touch® for your new profile page, enhanced searching and easier uploads
Full Story
Inside Houzz Inside Houzz: Take Houzz Anywhere With the New Mobile App
By Houzz
The latest version of the Houzz app takes advantage of several iOS 7 features. Get the scoop on the new capabilities here
Full Story