SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lillivewire87

Help! ANOTHER Disease I can't figure out.

lillivewire87
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

Ok...I have Googled and the closest picture wise I can come is maybe Fusarium???? My computer is down so I'm trying to look at tiny pictures on my phone.

I have been sick and didn't water for a couple days, but it's been in the 70s and nobody else looks wilty. I have plant nannys just for that reason. This plant was perfectly healthy the last time I looked at it. Purchased as a seedling, in brand new soil, in a brand new Smart Pot.

Felt well enough to water today and walked out to find I have lost all 3 of my growing tips and quite a bit of stem. I don't know if it is worth letting the couple tiny suckers still below try to grow or just pull the whole plant....I cut off everything that appeared to be visibly affected...obviously the rest of the plant must be as well, but thought it might have a chance of recovery?

Green Zebra must just be my white whale...last year it got some kind of canker (I did get about 10 tomatoes off of it at least) and this year I have whatever this is?

My other plant that appeared to have fert burn I moved and it appears to be recovering. This is now my problem child. No other plants seem affected.

Comments (8)