SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
joegrantjr

Building a house...looking for complete higher end appliance kit.

Joe Grant
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

Hi All,

My wife and I are building a new home. We'd like to invest in higher-end kichen appliances. We were initially thinking of the appliance setup below. I know, I know, before you say anything, we already know the price tag and is going to be very high. I am okay with spending this, if I am getting the ROI in quality, longevity, customer service, build, etc. I am seeing quite a few negative reviews out there on the Wolf/SubZero appliances which is concerning given the high price tag. I wanted to see if the group had a better setup or recommended changes that will still help us achieve the look we are going for - pro built in stainless steel look. If I could pick a budget ideally it would be good to stay within the $10 - $20k range, but that is flexible.

I'd be interested in hearing from individuals that have owned or currently own Wolf /SubZero appliances. If you could do it over would you choose anything different? Is there a better setup in the GE Monogram or Kitchaid Pro Lines? Any recommended changes based on your experience or additional research?

By the way our kitchen is a U shape the back wall ~ 15' and side counters at ~ 10'. We will have a center Island as well. White cabinets / granite countertops.

Thanks in advance for the advice and feedback!

* RANGE/OVEN - DF366 - Wolf Duel Fuel 36" Range

* HOOD - PWC362418 - 36" Wolf Pro Wall Chimney Hood

* MICROWAVE - MDD30PM/S/PH - 30" Wolf Microwave Drop Down Pro Handle

* REFRIGERATOR - BI-42SID/S/PH - 42" Built In Regrig Side by Side with Internal Ice and Water - Pro Handle

* WINE FRIDGE - 424G/S/PH - SubZero Wine Fridge with Pro Handle

* BEVERAGE FRIDGE - UC-24R - SubZero Under Counter Fridge

* OVEN - SO30PE/S/PH - 30" E Series Professional Single Wall Oven

* DISHWASHER - SHX68T55UC - Bosch 24" Handle Dishwasher 800 Series - Stainless Steel

* WASHER - EFLS617STT - Electrolux Front Load WASHER

* DRYER - EFME617STT ELECTRIC front load DRYER

Comments (36)