SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
arkansas_girl

What sort of window treatment for odd window arrangement

arkansas girl
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

The window is like this one but this is not my house :)

In the front of my house, we have a large picture window but it's split into three part. Where I live in NE Ohio, it's on every other house just about. You have one large square window in the middle that's about 4" square so it is not all the way to the floor, it's above the floor about 3 feet. OK so on each side of this one large window you have a narrow window that's about 1 1/2 feet wide and the full 4 feet high. So it's split into three parts. Right now I have the curtains that came with the house, they are floor length sheers which look OK but here's the issue. Under this window I have my heat and a/c duct work so the curtains interfere with the air coming out so I'm constantly having to tie them up which looks stupid...HA! I would like some sort of a blind on there but we do open the two side windows which are the only windows that actually open up, the large middle one does not open, it's one large pane of glass. Any suggestions? I'm baffled. Would you have to put three different blinds, one for the center large window and two small blinds on each side? Seems that one large blind would be so heavy.

Comments (20)

Sponsored
Interior Style by Marisa Moore
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars57 Reviews
Northern Virginia Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2013-2020!