SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rosaceae

Gladiolus trouble

rosaceae
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

Hi again, a few weeks ago I made a post to ask about my new glad corms, about how some were kinda ugly and stuff. Well, sorry to be a bother but this is pretty much the same question, I separated the ones that looked neat and the other ones which were looking not so hot. 15 ugly ones, 2 non-redeemables, out of a total 115 or so, not too bad. Still, i would like to know what the ugly ones have? they seem different afflictions, and I haven't been able to find which anywhere. They're not soft, still, some feel pretty light. Here go some pics:

This one has bite marks? Are they thrips?

I should toss these, right? Or can I save them with something fungicide?

Also, out of the ones already on the ground one and only one, has bite marks too, they're actually kinda similar to the ones in the corm above. It's weird because there's four in that pot and they've just attacked that one.

Thrips?

Lastly I want to ask if you think this container could be used for glads and just how many could I fit in if so? I think it's probably too short in height, but who knows. It is 24 x 8,2 inches and 8 inches high. I read corms should go in 3 to 8 inches deep.

Thank you very much!

Comments (4)