Houzz Logo Print

Vintage Style Wall Mounted Farmhouse Sink

6 years ago

I have been scouring the internet trying to help a friend find one of these. They have new ones that are acrylic but aren't great with hot water. Some of the newer ones are porcelain which can crack. Most of the originals are have a very shallow bowl depth.

Does anyone have any knowledge or experience with these?

Thanks so much in advance.

Here is a photo of an original. It is like shallow but difficult to say for sure.

Kitchen Transformation · More Info

Comments (34)