SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
aureate2288

KITCHEN DESIGN DILEMMA NIGHTMARE ****** HELP NEEDED PLEASE*****

Golden Light
7 years ago

Arghhhhh I just cant design a nice kitchen, with BALANCE and flow.. I'd like wall units, the stove (cooker) on the back wall and the sink to line up with it on the island....

Fridge Freezer dilemma... What is throwing me off is the lack of options for the position of the Fridge freezer,

The basement has potential of being a lovely space.. lots of windows and walk out basement.. We may move into it ourselves and rent the main part of the house out

I need to create an income suite as hubby has had to give up work for health reasons.. I'd like it to be modern and bright, was thinking white cabinets and perhaps some grey at the back of the island...

By jiggling a door and wall I've created space for a study nook as well as a closet (taking some off bedroom 2) By changing the position of the wall it gives me more space for a Kitchen, but having trouble with symmetry..

Anyone out there able to be creative and provide some inspiration??

I have no idea of flow and island size,, Was thinking 9 - 10 ft and back wall 11 ft.?

But with doors, entrance, dining nook, I haven't a clue...

I love that by moving a door I've created space to make a study nook/ butlers pantry area....

Space as it is at present...

Space where I plan to move openings and door

If I move the bedroom 2 door (inside left) of yellow I'll be able to create a closet for coats etc..

To the left will be the eating area...

BSMT ROUGH MEASUREMENTS.. (The main part is correct) but something went wrong with the jog ... in the bedroom on left as it is longer than the wall inside ..

5"2 versus 4. 9" but it's not reflected in diagram...

Ignore where I was playing with island.. I just can't get it looking nice.. unit sizes etc...

Looking forward to hearing from all you talented people...

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville