SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
terezosa

Android users - wanna earn free Google Play credit?

My son told me about this Google Opinion Rewards app about a year ago. They send you little surveys that take about 15 seconds to do and pay you in Google Play credit, that you can use for apps, music, movie downloads, etc. (sorry if I sound like I'm shilling for them!) The surveys pay varying amounts, from about 10 cents to 90 cents. They are usually just things like have you visited one of these stores in the last week, then if you say yes, it will ask you how your experience was. They are not usually much more involved than that. I don't get surveys every day, but sometimes I'll get several in one day. Of course, it's entirely optional if you want to do one or not.

Before we went on a recent trip to Mexico I had about $17.00 in credits and used them to pay for some movie downloads to watch on the plane. And if there is an app that I want that's not free, I don't hesitate to buy it, because I have all this credit! I've got over $25.00 in credit right now, so that will buy me some video downloads for my upcoming trip to Europe.

I just thought about passing this on when a friend told me that for her birthday, Mother's day etc., she likes getting the Google Play credits, iTunes credit, etc., so I told her about this app.

Comment (1)