SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dl_herron

Little Rubber protective feet for Sink Grid?

DL Herron
7 years ago

Do you have ANY idea how hard it is to find a rubber sink base protector without a hole in the center?????
Our sink has the Drain hole up close to the back of the sink (Swanstone, 3-basin). In order to get
one of those, I will have to pay for the Swanstone brand in which I will have to leave my first-born as a deposit, or a generic brand that is $100 or more!!!!
But a cheapy Rubbermade White sink protector WITHOUT a hole in the center------- Needle, meet Hay Stack.

My other option:
Find the little rubber feet that go on the bottom of the sink grids so that I will no longer have major rust circles in my white sink Daily. If I miss a day of scrubbing off the rust, I pay dearly for it later with way too much scrubbing/elbow grease.
The original white, grid protectors came with rubberized tips when I bought them new----almost 9 years ago and each grid was almost half the price they are now.
Over time the rubber has worn thin or has broken off in little pieces leaving the metal legs of the actual protector naked and allowing that metal to rust on my sink surface.

Buying all new white grids for my sink is out of the question for now but scrubbing daily is murder on my arm/shoulder joints.

Does anyone have any idea where I could find these rubber tips, rubber feet that would prevent the rust in my sink basins?

Comments (7)