SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jewels_ks

Someone knocked on my door at 2:30am

jewels_ks
7 years ago

The school district my daughter goes to has had two high schools for the past 6 years, and try as they may, the district can not get them to be friends over foes. My daughter's school is 5A and the other school has been going between a 5A and a 6A. This is the first time the two schools have met in a soccer match. I woke up around 2:30am to use the restroom (which I usually don't do) and heard a knock on my front door. I could see a shadow of someone on the porch so I peeked out the window and saw that our house had been toilet papered. A kid was outside and wanted me to know that he was going to clean it up before the rain started. He knows my daughter and happened to be driving by (he goes to her school). I went to get my phone to take a picture and he came back and said his friend was there to get him and he had to leave. The tpers also took out my garden flag stand and left a t-shirt from the opposing school. Four other houses got toilet papered, but one house got goop thrown on their deck and some ground lights broken. We will be playing at the other school and they usually play on a grass field with a limited amount of bleacher space. Today they announced they are moving it to the turf field/football field. At first I was a little tiffed, but remembered it was all in good fun (not the goop and lights). I hope the game can be competitive and everyone can just have a good time. I'll let you know how it turns out. Btw, we did not beat the rain, but got all the toilet paper cleaned up.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH