SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
phuong_bui74

Saving my roses! Help, please.

The Damage was done! I got my roses from the importer/nursery. They have used way too much pesticide so they almost are no longer effective with spider mite.
In my attempt to remove them without using more chemial, I got the DynaGrow Neem oil and spray them all. All of them we blooming very healhthy, leaves are green trees are strong blah blah.
I think I used a bit more than the instruction. I'm not sure I can't recall but not too much. Mixture: 3 caps of neem oi + 400ml water + 2 squirt of shampoo.
I sprayed them at mid night. And left them there without rinsing ( big mistake, I know now )
The day after I went home and checked them, I was panic to see several burnt mark on leaves. I immediately checked them and on my touch, leave were falling. I did rinse them with water 3 days in a row, but the damage was done. The young growth was burnt to stem. Roses have only 15% of whatever they have. flower buds were gone. spider were gone, too.
My question: What should I do for my rose in this case? What should I give them to ease the stress, other than spraying water to rinse them, which I have been doing twice a day in the last 3 days.
Please, save my rose from my stupidity!

Comments (11)