SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
matt_diaz

to Trade: your Herb/Veggie seeds for my Lemon Balm seed

Matt Diaz
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

I have conventional lemon balm seed, and lots of it. I'll be planting thousands of seeds this year but will have plenty left over to trade. In fact I wouldn't mind giving some away. I'll put some info about Lemon Balm at the bottom of this post if you're not familiar with its uses.
I'm looking for any kind of vegetable seeds, especially...
Early varieties,
Heat-tolerant varieties, and
Funky veggies no one's heard of, or even wants...
...and I'm looking for any kind of herbs, especially...
Tulsi, aka Holy Basil, aka Ocimum Sanctum,
Offical Valerian, aka Valeriana Officinalis and Heal-All, aka Prunella Vulgaris...
You make an offer for how many seeds you want to trade. Chances are I'll say yes. Just try and be generous, and I'll do the same. I have lots of seed but I also USE lots of seed so I appreciate getting a fair trade.
If you have nothing to trade, I can still mail you some lemon balm. Just leave your address in a comment or E-mail me and I'll send you 100 seeds, or whatever I'm in the mood to send. I like sharing my herbs with people, it's fun and it's beneficial for people to explore natural medicines.
And like I said, if you're not familiar with Lemon Balm then now I'll fill you in to why I think it's so great...
Lemon Balm is good as an overall health tonic, can help with insomnia, promotes good digestion, and is delicious and smells good but best of all its psych effects are impressive! I do not exaggerate when I say it's a highly effective anxiety medication. It affects everyone a bit different but generally you can expect a cerebral uplift, with quieted and friendly, comfortable moods. And absolutely zero toxicity. It can make a person drowsy at first but that tends to pass, so it's a good herb to use any time of day. It's plenty nutritive and can be taken in small or large amounts as a tea, extract, as vapor, or even just as a salad green. Sometimes I like to rub it on my hands because it smells so good. Get yourself some!

Comments (9)

Sponsored