SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mamiller040256

Tearing My Hair Out Trying to Find Faucet for Sink under Cabs

M Miller
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

I am looking to replace the faucet that came with the house, which I am guessing is the Rohl Country Home C-Spout Faucet (pictured below). I do not like it because it does not have an integrated sprayer, and I do not like having to fiddle with the 2-handle mixer.

I want a single-handle side-handle faucet with integrated spray. But the sink is beneath upper cabinets. There is the standard 18" between the counter and the bottom of the cabinets. The pull-down faucets tend to be 16" tall or more, so I do not have enough clearance for that. I've looked at the bar/prep versions but their reach is too short.

I saw a Hansgrohe Allegro E Gourmet Prep Faucet that might work, but it only has a 150-degree swivel. Other brands' faucets seem to have 360. Do you all know if a 150-degree swivel will be a problem?

I am also looking at pull-outs, but haven't seen any I like so far. Many have the handle at the top, and I want a side handle so I don't have to reach over the faucet for the handle. OK, am I asking too much? Any suggestions would be welcome. My budget is flexible within reason (e.g., I am not doing the Dornbracht-type faucet at $1000+). TIA!

Current Faucet:

Looking at this Hansgrohe Prep-size (150-degree swivel?)

Comments (9)