SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
micheleucf

Pebble Pool Finish Tahoe Blue pictures - Florida Stucco vs PT/PS

mgreenis
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

I am posting this because we are just now finishing a pool build. 3rd pool we have had. Our last pool we refinished with Pebble Sheen Prism Blue. While I didn't care for look of the actual finish in sample form, it produced a color we loved. And the finish looked beautiful everywhere but the first step. It looked nice but a bit funky. If you've ever seen the sample of it, you will know what I mean. With our current pool, we agonized over the finish primarily because the builder was going to charge us a fortune to upgrade to any PT or PS product. So our option was to use Florida Stucco pearl or petite pearl products. I was not happy with the Florida Stucco samples, lack of colors or application process going into it. To make matters worse, there is like ZERO pictures on the stuff. I searched the web endlessly, contacted the manufacturer and pool builders who use their product. Really, no pictures? I only found like 2 online for the color I wanted: Tahoe Blue. I really wanted my Pebble Sheen again. I was pretty bitter about it to be brutally honest. However, we were not going to spend the massive up charge. Based on what I already knew about the different color water that various pool finished produced, we picked Florida Stucco Tahoe Blue Pebble (Pearl) - not the petite pearl. We are VERY happy with the color, actually like it better than our old PS because the pebbles are a natural color and easier on the feet. I'm posting pictures to show the color because I sure wish I had some when I was trying to choose. We are not done yet. Waterfall is not going full force. The background shows a very trashed yard that needs total landscaping. We've been renovating an old beach home, so we bought as is...

Comments (16)