SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
frmrsdghtr

Bathroom remodel challenge

Janelle Van
7 years ago

We just closed on our new house last week. We need to move in, in three weeks. I also had a baby last week (#5 :). Our new house is going to be completely remodeled over the summer but is liveable right now. Except for the bathrooms. Everything is broken and rusty and leaking. So we are gutting one this week and completely redoing it so we have at least one functional bathroom when we move in. My challenge is how to pull this together. This is almost completely diy by my husband. Not a novice remodeler. But I feel a bit under the gun picking things out and I'm not up for shopping. This is my inspiration photo. I also like the super popular white bathrooms with marble but I really want a stained vanity. The vanity is being custom built and I am supposed to pick out the stain, wood and doorstyle tomorrow. I have already purchased this vanity light -

and this mirror.

http://www.target.com/p/threshold-decorative-wall-mirror-antique-wood/-/A-16631188#prodSlot=medium_1_32&term=wood+mirror

We will also have a plain old white three piece tub/shower and white toilet. Do these elements all work? How do I pull this together? Any suggestions for flooring from a big box store? I need it this week. This is one of my inspiration photos.

Coastal Ranch · More Info

I don't want to be married to beige though and don't want to go crazy rustic. Thanks for the help!

Comments (19)