SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gramarows

Help needed ASAP w/ Bathroom decision re: drastic metal mix

gramarows
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Must decide soon on ordering these light fixtures to get my other house on the market!!! Was planning on picking up some chrome ones today but saw these inexpensive ORB-like ones which are similar to the living room ceiling light I had installed last year, but adding these ORB finish ones in a bathroom of chrome gives me pause. It's a small starter home in a basic area, and one can clearly see both the LR light and bathroom lights when standing in the hall. I need a 2-light over the SMALL DARK-wood vanity and a matching single light on the wall above the side of the commode. Floor is beigy-grey tiles. Walls are a very very pale blue but brighter instead of greyer like I wanted. Area above the tiny vanity is recessed and all white including trim; a tall rectangular mirror matching the vanity will be mounted under the light bar. Sink faucet and tub metals are all polished chrome. Tub/surround and commode are white. Another decision: ORB finish towel bar or Chrome???? SimilarLiving room light semi-flush is in the lower left corner, below, and the bath lights are in this pic:

Sink faucet looks similar, as do the tub and shower items:

Possible towel bar, below, OR go with chrome? Thanks for the help!!

Comments (19)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH