SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
maries1120

Open toilet paper holder - like/don't like?

maries1120
8 years ago

I am looking for a toilet paper holder. Since it will be replacing an open toilet paper holder, we want to use the same hole (wallpaper) if possible. The current toilet paper holder is not so great - other than in theory. The roll flies off and the piece that holds the roll keeps loosening up and falling off. We now set the roll on the back of the toilet.

I found one that hangs down that is spring loaded that would work but the spring loaded is a bit of a pain. I swear the TP rolls get smaller all the time. My preference would be a pivot one but we would have to move the current hole. Some wallpaper will need to be replaced during this project so that is still an option if I have enough extra.

I did see some open toilet paper holders that looked like they might be made better and not have the issue with the piece falling off but not sure if the roll still stays on.

Does anyone have one that works great? Or one you have that has either of the issues and we should stay away from that one too? I was looking at a few Ginger ones but the Symmons Winslet looks like it sould solve the one problem.

http://www.wayfair.com/Winslet-Toilet-Paper-Holder-513T-SYM1292.html

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH