SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dustys_mom33

Fellow Gardeners

Lisa Johnson
8 years ago

Hello out there. I just wanted to take this opportunity to invite everyone out to the Lily Barn in beautiful Townsend, TN. For those of you who do not know us.., we are a Tennessee State Certified Daylily Farm and we sell beautiful Daylilies as well as Tennessee Natives, Perennials, some Annuals, Hanging baskets etc. We are also a wedding venue, reception, corporate meeting, family reunions and of course "Garden Club" luncheon/walk and talk tours. Our beautiful pavilion has seating for over 100 people and we can even cater from the delicious Miss Lily's Cafe. This year, we have several guest speakers coming to the Lily Barn. Some from as far away as New York and Florida. We also have Ms. Ila Hatter, Stephen Lyn Bales from the Iams Nature Center, Jim Goode a 40 year professional landscape designer and nursery owner with a masters in horticulture, and many more. We will be holding "Book Signings", workshops, festivals, walk and talk tours and so on. In addition, we are starting a new "Volunteer Program". This is a wonderful opportunity for our local gardeners to truly get their hands dirty. For more details please email me at: manager.lilybarn at gmail.com. I would love to hear from you. You can also contact us through our Facebook page "The Lily Barn Greenhouse". Thanks Everyone and I hope your days are filled with sunshine and lots and lots of good ole dirt...God Bless...Oh and PS: I just LOVE this site...so much fun and information in one place :)

Comment (1)

Sponsored