SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
meganmcdougal

Comparing Room and Board, Vanguard, Arhaus and Flexteel

Megan Binsfeld
8 years ago

I'm at the end of our new construction, and of course we are now trying to tighten the purse strings on furniture. I've gotten a quote for a Vanguard sectional with matching chairs from my designer, which is the highest priced sectional of all four of these choices. However, my designer thinks that they are the best quality compared to the other brands. I really love the look of Room and Board furniture, but am concerned that the interiors are not solid wood, but rather veneer (which also has formaldehyde). Arhaus is kind of in the middle price point of Room and Board and Vanguard, but the wait is something like 12 weeks, and would love to have our living room done when we move in! However, they seem to have very high quality furniture for a good price, and are very eco-friendly which I like. Flexteel - haven't gotten the quote back yet, but I hear they are good quality and good price. I have four small kids and this furniture will get a ton of use - and maybe some spillage too, which conflicts me on getting something that will withstand four kids but yet not cost too much to replace if they destroy it with stains. would appreciate some help!

Comments (6)