SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
missa_gw

looking for viola odorata or koreana sylettas

missa
8 years ago

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've been trading here, whew! Anyways, I have been busy raising my kiddos and my gardens have been neglected and ivhave more weeds than plants. My almost 4 year old is becoming interested in gardening....yessss! We started reclaiming one flower bed and we added some nice compost and we put back what we wanted to save. Unfortunately we lost alot but my focus on violets is still there. I want to start cultivating some of the harder to find violets and share them when I can. I want to have odorata violets more available in the us. I always seem to miss out when William groves sells his seeds is the uk, sigh.

So I'm looking for the harder to find odorata and I would like a few viola koreana sylettas. I have 4 flower beds to reclaim in total to separate the odorata to hopefully cut back on cross pollination. All spread apart on 1.25 acres.

What I have to trade:

Phyllostachys Aureosulcata, golden bamboo. (Special trade)

Frargesia Denudata (bamboo, clumper)(special trade)

Iris cristata

Epimediums, rubra mostly

Mixed ferns including ostrich

Chinese wisteria, lavender purple seeds and plants available

I have historic Bearded iris Edith Wolford and honerabile.

Hellebore fotiedus (pardon spelling, aka green hellebore.

Siberian iris sky wings,

some named daylilies that are expensive collectors favorites. I need to take a walk outside to see what i have, most are named varieties andI can come up with a better list of those if interested.

I also have several types of veggie seeds available. I bought packets and some have more seeds in them than i coukd possibly use. They are from patriot supply and are non gmo seeds. I can trade a few ki ds of seeds for a plant. Name what you are looking for and I might have it.

I also have some house plants:

Cape violet with lavender purple bloom and yellow center.

I'm sure my trading list if out of date as I lost alot when I worked two jobs and being a mommy. But I have one job now and having my eldest interested in gardening sure does help. :)

Comments (3)

Sponsored
The Creative Kitchen Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars47 Reviews
Franklin County's Kitchen Remodeling and Refacing Professional