SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_16331601

Wonderful clothes shopping experience.

User
8 years ago

On one of the discussions the company Soft Surroundings was mentioned. I looked at their website and loved a number of items. Our DD is getting married in April so I needed 3 outfits for the 3 days of festivities. I never ever shop for clothes anymore. I have my cycling things and camping things and all are from Sierra Trading Post with an occasional shirt from TJMaxx LOL !! I have gorgeous clothes from 20 yrs ago that I can still wear but just never have occasion to do so. I do know clothes I just changed the direction of my life

I looked and low and behold they have two stores in Atlanta where DD lives . DH and I had to go over there this weekend anyway so we went to Northpoint Shopping Center. What a delightful time I had. DH found a comfy chair and got out his Kindle. I walked around very tentatively and then a sales woman came up and offered to help. She wanted to know exactly what types of outfits I wanted and she made notes on a paper ! We then walked around the shop and talked about colors/styles/sizes etc. After we had a few things to start she got me settled in a room and I started trying on. She was SO attentive. Bringing new sizes etc.I am a petite and was so excited that they had so many choices in my size. The really really nice part were the other customers !! Wow...they were all sizes and shapes but genuinely interested in helping each other. We had a great time exchanging names and interests and helping to suggest other outfits. Oh and another funny thing we ALL had silver hair...salespeople and customers...all ages and all lengths !! Another great part was the way two more saleswomen started working with me . DH and I were there 2 hrs. I got 2 skirts..and one cute pr jeans that I never would have tried...actually I never would have tried the skirts either ! Also got 2 tops. And a jumpsuit. My DD's fiance's mother is going there this week after hearing about my experience. Truly memorable and I felt SO good about it all. Here are links to a couple things I got. https://www.softsurroundings.com/P/Spring_Meadow_Skirt/20/ in blk with the coral built in bra top not the black. https://www.softsurroundings.com/P/Spring_Fever_Skirt/ this long skirt for the wedding which is being held in a garden in Atlanta....I have a black top similar to the one shown. The one shown but in coral is what I am wearing with the other skirt for the rehearsal party. https://www.softsurroundings.com/P/Curacao_Top/ this top with the jeans for our trip to the aquarium with a bunch of the out of town guests and children that DH and I are hosting.

Just wanted to share a great experience so others who might want to go where they are treated well will know that there are still shopping experiences for the 60 something woman. c

Comments (32)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH