SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sandlapper_rose

FOTESS March Swap: Nursery Rhymes

sandlapper_rose
8 years ago

For any newcomers, FOTESS is a members only group. If you would like to join, please contact me or Shirley (sjc48) for information.

Our March Swap will be simple, but lots of fun. The first thing you do is let me know here if you want to participate. The second is to SECRETLY send me the name of a nursery rhyme that you wish to claim. You can do that through a Houzz message or to my e-mail address.

For this first step, any nursery rhyme is fine. However, if after you send me the name of it, someone else duplicates and says the same one - they will have to select a different one. Everyone who joins in must have their own specific nursery rhyme.

Now, you remember these don't you? Jack and Jill, Simple Simon, Jack Sprat, Little Boy Blue, Baa Baa Black Sheep, etc. If none come to mind, just do a search and you'll find some.

From there I will do more explaining about how this will work. You will be sending a package to one swap partner and the items in what you send will relate to the nursery rhyme you named. As usual, Items sent do not need to be expensive. Creativity is always a plus. Wait until after sign ups to learn how you will be matched with your swap partner.

Sign up by March 4th and then I will quickly move on to how we will determine who swaps with whom.

You will need to mail your package by March 19th so there is plenty of time to create your own special adaptation of the nursery rhyme.

Obviously there will be games as well. Fun ahead ... and yes, I am signing up!

Jeanne

Comments (171)