SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
merlena87

Show some favorite roses in different colors

Sara-Ann Z6B OK
8 years ago

I have gobs of good roses in nearly all colors, at this time here are some of my favorites.

RED: This rose has everything I want in a red rose: Beauty and fragrance and the color stays a true red. It's only lacking in bloom abundance, but getting better.

FIREFIGHTER:

PINK: This rose has everything I want in a pink rose: Beauty, fragrance, long cutting stems, abundance of bloom:

TIFFANY:

DEEP PINK: This one wins out over Perfume Delight, only because the blooms are lovely at all stages, I love them both.

PINK PEACE:

YELLOW: This rose is so gorgeous, I have to choose it: I believe it's on its way to being a very good rose.

BEROLINA:

LAVENDER: This rose is so lovely, and such a good rose, it puts out lots of perfect blooms.

LOVE SONG:

PURPLE: A beautiful and fragrant rose, I love it!

REINE des VIOLETTES:

ORANGE and CORAL: Once this rose blooms in the spring it keeps on blooming and they're always pretty.

AMERICA:

WHITE: Not much to choose from here, but I believe this one is a real winner.

POPE JOHN PAUL II:

PALE PINK: This is an amazingly beautiful rose that stays beautiful for days and has a great fragrance. Like Firefighter it needs to bloom more, but is improving.

BI-COLOR: This one because the blooms are always gorgeous, I can't help it, I love this rose!

PEACE:

Comments (19)