SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mudhouse

Need PDF file for manual for Harbor Freight 10x12 greenhouse 69893

mudhouse
8 years ago

Hello folks,

I've just learned that Harbor Freight has removed the PDF file manual from their website for the newest version of their 10x12 greenhouse (Model 69893.)

Harbor Freight been selling two versions of the 10x12 kit for a few years now: older version 93358, and newer version 69893. They used to have both manuals on their website for download, but now, for some crazy reason, they only have the old manual available.

This is bad news for anyone buying a newer version of the kit, if it doesn't come with a manual (and that happens.) There are differences between the two kits.

I have a paper version of the Model 69893 manual, but I'd love to have somebody email me the PDF version, so I could forward it on to others. I am sure this will be a growing need, for this forum, and for people who contact me through my HFGH blog.

If anyone was smart enough to save the PDF file for the Model 69893 10x12 greenhouse manual, please send me a message (click on my avatar, and look for the message button) and I'll share my email address with you.

Thanks so much! Sheri

Comments (3)