SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
strawchicago

2/12/16: chemical vs. natural ways to health, organic vs. artifical

strawchicago z5
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Jess from South Africa suggested a thread on natural ways toward health (homeopathic, herbs, organic) to compare to chemical and artificial health-care. Great idea !!

After suffering with months of flu-shot reaction, after the flu-shot on Dec. 19 (FLUVIRIN at Sam's club) ... I researched on why so many people have bad-reaction to flu shot. Here's an excerpt from CDC on how flu-shot are made:

" recombinant technology. manufacturers isolate a certain protein from a naturally occurring ("wild type") recommended vaccine virus (the HA protein, which induces an immune response in people). These proteins are then combined with portions of another virus that grows well in insect cells. This “recombinant” vaccine virus is then mixed with insect cells and allowed to replicate. The flu HA protein is then harvested from these cells and purified. The purified protein is packaged.

Cell-Based Flu Vaccines

This production process also begins with egg-grown vaccine viruses per FDA regulations. Manufacturers mix the vaccine viruses with cultured mammalian cells (instead of incubating them in eggs) and leave them to replicate for a few days."

http://www.cdc.gov/flu/protect/vaccine/how-fluvaccine-made.htm

All these messing up with nature also messed up one's immune system: lots of people besides me reported nose-bleeding, blocked ears (leading to vertigo), suppressed immune (leading to pneumonia). People also got new allergies AFTER flu-shot. My sister, internal medicine doctor, told me that flu-shot suppress the immune system for weeks afterwards, so people are more susceptible to getting sick AFTER the flu-shot.

Facts on flu-shot from about Health:

http://coldflu.about.com/od/fluvaccinequestions/f/illafterflushot.htm

"The flu shot does not protect against:

The flu shot does provide protection against the specific strain of the flu that researchers believe will be causing illnesses that season for most people. Every year, the flu virus mutates and changes; therefore, new vaccines have to be made and administered each season.

Comments (65)