SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fduk_gw

Help, I need to make a quick decision...

I spent weeks putting in and taking things out of my order - of which Crepuscule and Reve D'or were two. I finally pulled out Reve D'or, and that was that or so I thought.

In a hurry to meet the order deadline, I glanced at the total, thought, that's about right and pressed go.

I bet you can guess what happened next - it arrived today and included Reve D'Or.

I must have had it in twice what with all the chopping and changing, and only deleted one. With the multiple rose discount and the free shipping offer, that I'd forgotten about, it came to the approximate total I was expecting to spend so I never thought twice about it.

I facepalmed a bit, but there is a spot where another arch could go eventually and the extra can go on it. Just which?

The two spots are the arch or a place at the back of a yellow bed - the fence behind it would be some support but it's only four foot high.

I think Reve is the yellower and also the bigger, and I don't know how it would grow as semi supported shrub?

Alternatively, I could stick with the plan and have the more apricoty Crepuscule in the bed as an accent colour and Reve for the not-as-yet-existent arch, which means a pot till I can build it one!

I really need to plant them this weekend. Decisions, decisions!

Comments (7)