SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bac717gw

I'm trying to choose a bathroom vanity (X-post from Home Dec.)

bac717
8 years ago

This is my first time over here on the bathrooms forum. I'm usually over on home decorating. I have posted the same question over there, but it was suggested I post here as well. The following is what I have posted over there. I'd also like to add that these 2 vanities we are considering are from Fairmont Designs.

DH and I are in the planning stages of an update for one of our bathrooms. The plan is to change only the vanity, mirror and lighting over the vanity. We have been out looking at vanities and have found two different styles we like, so far. Each, of course, has pluses and minuses. Here are the 2 choices:

#1 - We like the features of the drawers in this one, but our house is more traditional, so I'm not sure how well it suits our house.

The top drawer has two narrow "drawers" on either side. The middle drawer has a cutout to accommodate the plumbing. The bottom drawer is a full drawer.

#2 - The style of this one probably suits our house better, but lacks the drawer space.

The vanity will be in a hall bathroom that is a full bath, but really functions more as a powder room. It is the bathroom our guests use. DH and I have a master bath and are empty nesters, so the hall bath is no longer used daily by our now grown children. I keep going back and forth between these two vanities. I like the drawers in #1, but the style of #2. Which would you choose? Thanks for your help.

Comments (3)