SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gw_oakley

Do you make a mess when you clean?

Oakley
8 years ago

I've seen a few jokes about this online and I immediately identified.

Take this morning for example. I was laying in bed thinking how great it was not to have one single thing to do today. Which is rare.

Sat down to watch GMA and drink coffee, then I noticed the white closet doors (3) needed washing in the LR. I washed one door. (so far)

Had to go to the bedroom and noticed the hall light was dirty. Got it down and set it next to the sink. It's still there.

Sat back down to watch more GMA. I noticed the TV area and coffee table were dusty. I used the feather duster but accidentally pushed off the power button to the whole TV set-up. I noticed there were little people fingerprints & smudges all over the screen. I got online to see how to clean flat screens, watched a video about a special cleaner. Obviously it's been awhile since I cleaned it.

Oh! I have that cleaner but forgot all about it! Went to the utility room where I would keep it. (now that I think about it, I may have it in the LR closet). I have a large cabinet above the washer with two long shelves where I keep my cleaning supplies and spray paint. The shelves were out of order and full to the brim.

I ended up taking every bottle out of there, dusting the shelves as I go. Never did find the cleaner. Everything is sitting on the washer or the counter for me to either throw away or organize to put back. I had two of several things. Toilet wand refills were on my grocery list. I found a brand new box.

Now I'm sitting down to rest again and I have left a major mess to go mess up again. lol.

Anybody else do this?

Comments (23)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville