SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mentha_101

Success With Houseplants book vs binders

So a few days ago my uncle send me a small check from my dad's estate. He died a couple of months ago and my uncle was generous enough to see his affairs through. Anyway I have been looking for a full binder set of Success With Houseplants for a couple of months now. I found one that said it might have all of the pages but they weren't in order so they didn't know. I went ahead and risked it. I also bought a copy of the hardbound version. I used to have the book and I loved it. I also bought another binder hoping I could trade duplicates. Anyway. I'm pretty excited.

Now my questions... How much more information does the binder set have than the book, or do they both have the same info? Does anybody have both versions? What are the differences?

Also my husband suggested that I buy a plant to memorialize my dad. He was a Navy radar operator and worked for NASA after he left the Navy. I was hoping to theme it after his career. So suggestions would be helpful.

Another question, if you had one houseplant book to go by which would it be? Old? New? Doesn't matter.

Comments (11)