SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
roarahgw

Do you believe in God?

roarah
8 years ago

I do not mean this as a controversial post but am truly in a place where I wonder why some of us believe and worship and others believe without worship, agnostics, while others do not believe at all.

I was raised catholic, defined myself most of my adult life as agnostic but only because I am afraid to admit that I am actually an atheist. Would not wish to be wrong on judgement day and all, just kidding.

Recently I wished I did believe for I would love to feel the sense of community that exists within churches. In college I had that sense of community without church. When I worked in a school system I had a sense of community within my workplace. Now as a stay at home with aging children I feel a lack of being a part of a greater community.

Do any non believers attend church just to learn more, maybe learn to believe, or just to be a part of a community, which is hard to always find during our adult lives?

I hope my query is not offensive if it is I will delete it with in the hour allotted, I am just very interested to hear other perspectives.

thanks.

Comments (459)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm