SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
piratesoftheamazon

Is there any way we can still save our Mango Tree?

Hello all!
Please help. Our Mango Tree appears to be dying; around a year ago, a storm uprooted it (we live in the Philippines, a tropical country, so storms come in once every few months), and it has since been very sparse of leaves; most are gone, or brown and withering, and there are few green leaves. However, it seems to have managed to stay intact.
But a few days ago, I had noticed that it seems to be even more dried up than usual, so we hosed water on it for about an hour. But today, upon surveying it again, to my grief, it seems to have little to no green leaves at all; almost all leaves are either gone, or brown and withering; it even took me some moments before I actually noticed that there were still green leaves, but they were VERY, VERY few (like what, 5?) And it has not been raining for quite a long while now.
Please help us. I feel very sad, disappointed, lonely, and even grief-stricken that Mother Nature, especially in our very garden, goes down like this. Is there any hope? How, and where do you think I can contact an arborist?
I would very much appreciate your generous, kind, and highly informative advice.
Thank you very much!

Comments (4)