SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pattyw5

These are a few of my favorite things.

Does anyone have photos of plants that you love other than your roses. It need not be a class act photo. I certainly am not a photographer. I'll even share one of my better shots of Flower Carpet Red.

Hello. forgot about the sun in back of me.

My favorite campanula that comes out of the snow green. It's never taller than maybe 6". Spreads very little and blooms spring to fall. I've taken little snippets from it to plant else where. They have all survived.

The same little campanula with one of my favorite veronica's

Kalimeris Blue Star by rose Super Hero. Had to move Lady of Shallot it's now behind KSB. See how that goes next year.

Top right is veronica Purplelious (sp?)

A hosta bed

A few tiarellas, pulmonaria aralia Sun King and geraniums in there.

Another hosta bed

Some clematis... What they don't tell you is that most clematis needs sprayed to stay healthy. If I'm not going to spray my roses certainly not going to spray clems. Little by little most have been culled. They sure were pretty.

Kalimeris Daisy Mae.... Love these plants (both varieties) nothing bothers them and no disease.

Just to keep things honest a little rose came as Toscanna Balconia. I'm really not sure what it is thou. Its tip hardy hear no disease. Grows only too 18"x18" and flowers none stop. Sure love this little one.

Comments (146)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus