SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
merlena87

My newly planted mauve/lavender roses

Sara-Ann Z6B OK
8 years ago

These are the roses in the mauve , lavender and purple color range I planted in 2015, with the exception of Royal Amethyst, which didn't bloom in 2014, so I will include it too.

PARADISE HT - This one seems like a really good rose, bloomed a lot and the blooms were full and healthy Love it!.

ANGEL FACE Floribunda - This one bloomed a lot, the blooms were a little on the small side, but improved as the season progressed, nice fragrance.

HEIRLOOM HT - Bloomed quite a bit, bush barely grew though, like it okay so far.

ENGLISH PERFUME Grandiflora - Love this one. Set on quite a few beautiful and very fragrant blooms.

CHARLES De GAULLE HT. - Don't know why I got only one bloom from this one, but that seems to happen with some of my newly planted roses. Hope it survives the winter, looks like the color is just about perfect.

ROYAL AMETHYST Grandiflora - I think this is a gorgeous rose. The bush looks okay, but I didn't plant it In a very good spot. I hope this one makes it, but i ordered a back up, just in case, I like it a lot.

POSEIDON Floribunda - This rose had issues in the beginning, recovered and seems to be doing okay now.

MELODEE PARFUMME Grandiflora- - This rose turns purple as it ages, but the purple doesn't show up when I photograph it. Didn't like it at all in the beginning, but I am liking it better. Very healthy and fragrant.

Other roses I have in this color family are Love Song, Fragrant Plum, Twilight Zone and Reine des Violettes.

I know I've been posting a lot recently, even more than usual, but this is pretty much indoor weather!

Comments (9)