SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
merlena87

Tell about your Meilland Roses

Sara-Ann Z6B OK
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

All of my Meilland roses are hybrid teas .

Big Momma - This rose is very healthy and the bush can produce lots of fragrant blooms. The more established it gets, the more I like it.

Michelangelo - First year for this one, took awhile to get going, but once it did, it set on quite a few blooms.

Pink Peace - This is one of my favorite roses, I don't think it's the prettiest bush, but both of mine produce lots of beautiful fragrant blooms.

Charles de Gaulle - This was my only bloom, planted in 2015, hope it does good, love everyone else's.

The Mc Cartney Rose.- Produces lots of pretty and fragrant blooms on a gangly looking bush.

Cinnamon Dolce - First year for this unique and fragrant rose, like it so far.

Peace - One of my favorite roses, the bushes aren't necessarily the healthiest looking as the season progresses, but somehow still manage to put out beautiful blooms all season long.

Miss All American Beauty - I've always loved this rose. I used to have two that bloomed and bloomed, the one that I have now is having a more difficult time. It is supposed to be fragrant, but I have never experienced very much on mine.

Amalia - This is a nice fragrant red rose.

I also have Frederic Mistral, first season, hasn't bloomed, but looks healthy. From what I've read sounds like a great rose, anxious to see the lovely blooms.

Comments (36)