SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
valal111

SEEDS For NEWBIES: The Newbie Seed Project January 2016

val (MA z6)
8 years ago

NEWBIE SEED PROJECT

JANUARY 2016

New thread for JANUARY 2016 requests ONLY.

If you are reading this thread and it's NOT JAN. 2016, this offer is expired (but look to see if there's one for the current month). Each month we will post a new thread if we still have seeds to offer.

New to gardening? New to Houzz/GW? Just getting started or coming back to gardening again?

I have packets of a variety of seeds to send out to those newbies who would like them, thanks to generous donations of a number of Houzz gardeners.

TO PARTICIPATE, PLEASE READ this post in FULL and follow the rules:

1. Post your request here and send me a Houzz message (or mail newbieseedproject@gmail.com)

I will send you my address. Include your Houzz name AND your REAL name.

Please enable your message capability so you can receive messages. (See post below that Leila was nice enough to compile Re TECH HELP -including setting up messaging) It's a good idea to set this up so you can communicate and trade with other Houzz users.

2. To receive a mailer of 20-30++ various types of seeds, you must send 8 “forever” stamps and a mailing label (or clearly print your name and address on a piece of paper I can tape to the envelope). I will provide bubble mailer. $4.50 paypal available; address provided upon request

3. Tell me if you prefer flower seeds, or veggies or a combination. If you dont let me know, I'll just send a variety of whatever. Dont post your wants on this thread, but you can include a wish list w/your stamps if you'd like. ...but please remember, packets are based on what has been donated. If I dont have it, I can't send it. I do not have a large selection of vegetables right now.

4. Use them in your garden, or if you want to trade some away - no problem. This project is to help get you started.

5. READ this thread for UPDATES

Have fun and Happy Gardening!

In addition:

If you’re new to the forums and haven’t read this post, you might find it helpful:

http://forums2.gardenweb.com/discussions/3371179/attention-newbies-please-read?n=33

SEE THREAD BELOW for TECH HELP

Comments (92)

Sponsored