SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sjc48

4th Annual FOTESS Holiday Card Swap

sjc48
8 years ago

Happy Holidays, Everyone, and welcome to the 4th Annual FOTESS Holiday Card Swap!

Please remember, FOTESS is a members only swap group. If you would like to join, we would love to have you! Contact Jeanne (sandlapper_rose), or me, sjc48 for details on what to do.

As always, this is going to be a very simple swap: If you sign up, you will be sending a holiday greeting to 2 or 3 of your fellow FOTESS members. And that's it. Just a greeting card!

Now, if you would like to include a small giftie, you can, but make sure that the giftie is small enough to fit in the card and mailed with just one regular stamp.

GIFTIES ARE NOT REQUIRED. THE CARD IS THE IMPORTANT THING!

Sign ups will be held until Sunday, December 6th. I will email you the names of the FOTESS members you are to send to on Sunday evening. Please keep these names secret. Part of the fun is the surprise!

The deadline for mailing your cards is the end of the year. There is no theme this year, you can send in time for Christmas, the Solstice, New Year's, or any other holiday that takes place in December.

And please remember to write FOTESS on the back of your envelope, so no one confuses it with the other big swaps.

Instead of a game, this month we will be sharing Holiday memories from when we were kids, and hopefully, I can remember that far back!

This swap has become very special to me. It's the one time of year when I "touch base" with ALL of you very special people. You have all enriched and blessed my life so much and I am very grateful that you take the time, in this very busy season, to take part in our Card Swap!

Come celebrate the season with us!
Shirley!

Comments (179)