SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
loveplants22

My Shipment Arrived From Thailand.. Now I Can Breath!!!!

Hello Everyone!

My Shipmemt from Dino arrived yesterday and I can finally relax since I was worried that it was stuck in New York...

I can't even explain how impressed I am with the care that was put into packaging these trees. He not only has quality trees, but he takes care of each shipment just as if he was sending them to himself.

The trees look as if they were just taken from his nursery yesterday. The trees have beautiful skin coloration as well as the overall vitality of the roots. I'm just so thrilled with these beauties....

Dino was right on the tracking of this shipment knowing and watching its every move.. How many growers would do this for their customers? He sent me a message letting me know my son signed for them... Lol!!

I purchased four trees from Dino and I'm so excited that I spent all afternoon unwrapping his carefully packaged trees. Unveiling each branch made me feel that I could understand the time and patience he takes with every tree he sends out to their new home. He really wants his trees to flourish and he knows that we will take good care of his gifts that he shares...

Here are some pictures of my new trees!!!

Big F + MKMK

Big F + ( MKMK + BH)

Dino Plunlan

Dino King

This is the packing of one tree...

I'll post each tree ..

I can't say enough about how pleased I am with the quality of these trees!!

Laura

Big F + MKMK

Comments (88)

• bronxfigs: New York City/7b
    7 years ago

Thanks, Laura....for the update and for the photos. I was wondering how your plants did over the long winter. Now, I know. All look just fine, and I am glad to see how healthy they all look.....even the Plum's. By the looks of things, those exotic fatties may need bigger pots pretty soon.

Good to know that the sulfur worked on the root rot issue. Powdered cinnamon dusted onto the rotted area may have worked also....and smells good too...like doughnuts!

Good luck with all your plants.

Frank

• halocline
    7 years ago

Laura - You might think about throwing some wire on a couple of the big guys/girls. ?;-)

Rob

• Related Discussions

First Hosta Shipment has Arrived!

Q

Comments (10)
    Sorry, Ken & Paul, I'm still living in the dark ages. No DC! Both kids have them, 2 different brands and each believe theirs is superior. One day, I suppose that I will have to convert, as it's already difficult to find 35 mm slide film. There's a downside to living in a warmer Zone, many Hostas and other frost tender perennials are already up and sporting new foliage, but we could have freezing temps at night, well into April. Our last frost date is about April 15, most years. Another disadvantage, recent warm temperatures have produced mosquito larvae and a few adults are already taking aim! Ken...Hope to see your new garden in about 90 days. So, better get busy! Airline connections into LAN are turning out to be a nightmare. Where are you, Republic Airlines, when I need you? Rb
    ...See More

My new hoyas from Thailand are finally here

Q

Comments (17)
    Some of the larger flowered species like the Hoya imperalis and onychoides that you got can take several years before they try to bloom for the first time. It is pretty common to wait at least two years before seeing blooms on many Hoya species when you grow them from a cutting. Sometimes you will get a cutting and if it came from a nice big mature plant it may surprise you with blooms quite early or in some cases there will already be a bloom peduncle on the cutting. If you look for the Hoyas that you like most for their flowers and leaves and make a list we can tell you if they would be good choices for the conditions you can provide. Some species like it shady while others like very bright light but other than growing them slightly cooler or watering a little more or less most Hoyas have very similar culture. Some species bloom quite often while others do not and that is where it is fun to choose new plants based on their leaves, some species have pretty spectacular leaves. GrowingHoyas.com , Hoyor.net and MyHoyas.com are nice sites to research different species. The Swedish Hoya Society page has some of the best Hoya photography with photos of full sized blooming plants. Mike Here is a link that might be useful: Swedish Hoya Society
    ...See More

What does a hoya shipment from my new Thai contact look like?

Q

Comments (88)
    Ugh, i hate when signatures are required! If im not home (and im usually not because i work) that means they keep the package until i can make it to the PO. So i have to either be late for work or leave early in order to go get the package. My packages from poland were left at my door.
    ...See More

Spring Rose Shipment Arrived!

Q

Comments (10)
    Plum Perfect is divine! I have more than one, you will love it. I am just now growing Wedding Bells and Quicksilver - blooms on Quicksilver are really pretty. Chamblees is for sale, but no buyers yet. That property is really expensive, right on main highway. Heirloom Roses looked at it but property too expensive. That would have been super to have them here! I asked again this week about closing, no plans as of now. But I am sure it is coming - just wish another rose establishment would buy it. I buy every time I go - figured better to have them growing in pots, just to have them. Their sale yard is great - but that was really picked over this week. Their roses grow so well, you will love what you are getting. Plum Perfect next to Soul Sister would be gorgeous.... Judith
    ...See More
  • Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Thank you Frank!! They all did very well and are going to enjoy this season in those containers.. Lol. It just seems like yesterday when I potted them up. I'm sure they will grow this summer, but I won't change containers for a while. ( cough, cough.. ). ;-)

These are my little Plumeria that are going to be plunged into my planter box this year.. Just moved them from the greenhouse and letting them adjust to the sun. I'm so pleased to hear that your new tree is doing well.. I rooted that cutting a year or two ago and it was coming out of dormancy when I sent it..

Hi Rob..

I was thinking of doing some wiring but not like they are doing on the big boys in Thailand. I have seen how they wire and it's very interesting, but I don't want to see those deep wire marks on my branches.. My plan is to pull the branches in place with wire.. Just looking for some tubing that I'll use to protect the branches. I'll wrap the top of the container with wire and attach each branch that is wired for placement to the main guide wire around the container.. Similar to what you see in Bonsai for proper branch placement.. Same thing.. I had to smile, because I was thinking the same thing.. Especially on the Dino King!!!

Laura

• rcharles_gw (Canada)
    7 years ago

Laura, I am trying this wire which is coated w a green type of foam. You can get it the diameter of a pencil or about half as thick also. The later is what I am going to try.

I wrapped my Bonsai Adenium with Bonsai wire and I do not like the indentations in the branches and even if you are careful, it is easy to remove skin from green branches.

Your collection looks so amazing. Your new flagstone and benched display area is so beautiful.

Nice to just sit back and take it all in.

Rick

• Marica 7 high Sierra's Ca 4,000ft
    7 years ago

Rick where did you get the foam tape

7 years ago

Home Depot sells very flexible, clear plastic tubing. It has a small outside diameter, and looks like the tubing that's used for medical IVs. You can easily shove copper or aluminum wire into this tubing, and then wrap branches with it. It acts like a cushion. IV tubing also works well as a cushion. You might also be able to buy flexible tubing in hobby supply stores.

Frank

• rcharles_gw (Canada)
    7 years ago

Marcia, I will check on the foam wire coated to see what it is called and product supplier.

Here is a photo of what it looks like.

Rick

• Pagan
    7 years ago

Rick! Thank you. I've been meaning to get something like this.

Pagan

• rcharles_gw (Canada)
    7 years ago

I have been using this in the garden for tying up plants and am quite liking it. Soft, yet holds form.

Nice to see you back posting.

Rick

• halocline
    7 years ago

MAN!! I haven't even began hardening off my plants yet. We're still expecting nite time temps in the 30's. I think we've only been out of the 50's & 60's during the day 4 times. Wind, rain, hail, tornado warnings. The natural trees don't even know what's going on.

Rob

• Pagan
    7 years ago

I was in a hail thing once. I was told tennis ball-sized pieces that dent cars are not normal for NJ. It was bizarre. I don't have plants that can survive that kind of bombardment.

Although with the exception of hail (and, okay, tornadoes) that's perfect mesemb weather, Rob. And haworthias and gasterias. It still dips low here at night too. I kicked everyone out anyway. Que sera sera.

Pagan

7 years ago

Laura or Tracy, I have been pic looking all morning. On average how many years does it take for a Dino tree to bloom? My Thong tonnam are so small compared to either of yours. Do you own ones that bloomed yet? They are putting so much energy into the caudex I would guess years. Does Dino tell what flower might bloom?

Original Author
    7 years ago

Thank you Rick and Frank for the information on what you all use. They all sound useful and easy to use. I have seen something like this and I'll go out and look .. I need to get these wires on the branches now so they can get trained early..

Rick.. you are always so kind!! Thank you so much... ;-)

Hi Pagan!! Hi Rob!! I understand about this crazy weather.. I also kicked everything outside too!! Bye, bye..... Lol

Marica.. most blooms on the Arabicums are pink and some can be white.. Tracy might be able to help, but they can bloom on small trees .. I did have blooms this winter.. It all depends on sun, water, fertilization. Soil mix.. It all plays a part in the ingredients to have blooming trees.. Good luck!!

Ill message Dino and see if he can share a picture of his Thong Tonnam in bloom!! :-)

Have a great day everyone.. I can't wait to start wiring!!!

Laura

Original Author
    7 years ago

Hi Marica.. I just heard from Dino and here is a picture of his Thong Tonnam in bloom!!!

i hope you enjoy!!!

Laura

• addicted2plants Southern IL USA
    7 years ago

Looking great Laura. I am in awe of your stadium bench setup, it is quite beautiful. Marica those TTs can bloom very young. They are TS hybrid, and you saw my S1 blooming at 5 - 6 months of age. So long as they get plenty of sun you should be enjoying blooms quickly.

Rick I also need some of this soft wire, checking Home Depot. I was just there today!

It's dipping down to 43F tonight and I am sick with worry. They are going to have to tough it out. I can't bring them all in.

Tracy

• rcharles_gw (Canada)
    7 years ago

Tracy, Have you ever tried the floating row cover. It is a white gauze type material that people place over plants to keep warmth in and either allow them to plant earlier or extend the length of time left outside in the fall.

I used it last year with some of mine. It is very light weight, almost like tissue.

It really does keep the warm in. May not be of any assistance tonight.

Rick

• dedward11 ( West Coast FL - zone 9b)
    7 years ago

Wow! These are great pics in this thread... and great info, I might add as well. I've just started my search for some nice adenium. Tracy, I have searched high and low for any information on Dino to try to contact him about his plants. I did find what I think is his FB page, but hesitate to send an IM there, in the event it is too forward. Are you able to share any information about contacting him.

Thanks so much1

Deborah

Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia thanked dedward11 ( West Coast FL - zone 9b)
  • rcharles_gw (Canada)
    7 years ago

Deborah,

Facebook is the only way to contact Dino. "Dino Adeniums" is the Page name. Just send them a note and introduce yourself. They are very kind and professional. I have always have such good help and support with my trees from them. I am sure Laura, Tracy and others here will say the same.

You need no recommendation from anyone.

Rick

Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia thanked rcharles_gw (Canada)
    7 years ago

Deb last night Tracy said she just got some plants in and would sell. I bought a Mini curled leaf from her can't wait to see it. She is Adeniumlover on Facebook, PM her shipping was way cheaper too.

Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia thanked Marica 7 high Sierra's Ca 4,000ft
  • rcharles_gw (Canada)
    7 years ago

Yes, Deborah. As Marica mentions, if Tracy has extra plants to let go, do give her a message. If you are in the U.S., with shipment and definitely quality, you cannot go wrong.

Rick

Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia thanked rcharles_gw (Canada)
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

Thank you Marcia and Rick! I just got home with my second adenium and Woot, it is beautiful. My folks picked it up for me from a nursery guy at the flea market in their town. I am a newbie, but I love these plants already. :-)

7 years ago

A BIG thank you to both of you, Marcia and Rick. I just purchased an Emerald Crown and a Big F from Tracy! I can't wait to see them.

Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia thanked dedward11 ( West Coast FL - zone 9b)
    7 years ago

Big thanks to everyone for directing Deborah my way, you were a complete joy to talk to. Thanks for everyone's kindness. I am looking forward to seeing how you like them. It gives me great joy to spread Adenium cheer.

Tracy

Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia thanked addicted2plants Southern IL USA
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Sounds like you scored Deborah! Congratulations!!!

Rick as always, Mahalo!! ;-)

I hope you all are enjoying this Holiday weekend!!

Happy Birthday America!!!

Laura

7 years ago

Laura I tried to PM you, but no link. Was looking for about 5 seeds

Original Author
    7 years ago

Hi Marica!!!

I wonder why I not getting your message?? Hmmm. I'm so sorry that I haven't received any notifications..

If had any seeds, I would be more than pleased to offer you some. No pods forming as of yet, but if I do have some appear.. You can have some!!

Tracy might have some Adenium seeds available.. I only have Plumeria seed pods growing right now and they take 9 months to mature.. Ugh!! ;-)

Take good care !!

Laura

7 years ago

WooHoo!! Tracy, I received my package from you just now. I am so excited. They are both beautiful. And a big ole thank you for the seeds surprise! I really didn't expect it today so I don't have my cactus mix. That means a trip to Home Depot tomorrow...

7 years ago

Awesome Deborah! I am so pleased that they arrived safely. Do show us their progress and let me know if you decide to keep one of course!

Tracy

• halocline
    7 years ago

dedward - Do you sprout your plants in full sun?

Rob

• rcharles_gw (Canada)
    7 years ago

This topic should be moved to a thread of it's own, as it is not related to Laura's shipment from Thailand.

Others will not see this and may like to contribute.

No disrespect intended, Deb. Kept seeing Laura's heading and it was a different topic?

Rick

7 years ago

I'm so sorry Rick! It was just a follow up from a couple of weeks ago in this thread. I'll remove the post. :-)

• rcharles_gw (Canada)
    7 years ago

Deb, Please no need to be sorry. I am not the police here on this site. I meant only to direct this to another thread so that it could continue on in it's form. Sometimes it is info that others may like to read and take part in and by the heading, they do not even look.

Rick

• Plantspace (5a)
    7 years ago

Laura, I tried to send you pm but the feature was unavailable for you :).

I just saw this thread when doing a search for plant imports and wanted to ask you about what kind of paperwork was necessary for your order? Was it just a phyto cert? Did you require an import permit as well? I keep reading conflicting information online and Im looking to place an int. order for a small number of plants (less than 5) and want to make sure I understand things clearly so I get my plants!

Thanks

Original Author
    7 years ago

Hi Minty!!

I didn't need any paperwork when I ordered from Dino. My order wasn't very large as far as some business that might be for resale , so I didn't need a thing. Dino supplied the paperwork and it was quite simple !!!

I have heard some require a Phyto certificate but I think it's for large orders .. If yours is small I think you are fine but I would ask when inquiring though each seller.

Dino was very easy to work with and very helpful and I highly recommend him to deal with!!

Good luck with your shipment and please post when you receive your beauties!! ;-)

Laura

• myermike_1micha
    6 years ago

Laura, how are these beautiful plants doing not to say you too? Miss you!

MIke

Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia thanked myermike_1micha
  • laticauda
    6 years ago

I'd like to know as well. It's been a while since we spoke here (2016!)

• 1beautylover2012
    6 years ago

Gorgeous plants!! Did they bloom? What is the link to Dino's store? I saw his page on Facebook, but couldn't figure out how to buy some plants. Thanks!

Polina.

Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia thanked 1beautylover2012
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Hi Mike!! What a pleasant surprise to find this email notification!! It honestly made me smile thinking of you this afternoon!! I saw this last night but I had to get to sleep to be able to get up early to head up to Canada !! We are heading in and out of BOS now a days and I always think of you!!

My adeniums from Dino are all doing well and they are all in the same containers in the same mix!! This summer, I will probably lift these plants and repot into fresh mix!! I promise to take new pictures and post them for you!! Here are some pictures that I took last night so you can see them while in their semi dormant period!! If you look closely, you can see green leaves emerging for the new season . All of those trees that arrived from Thailand are doing great and are just hanging out in my great room waiting for the temps to warm up here in Virginia!! We probably have another 5 weeks before I will feel comfortable about moving them outside... at that point, I'll start taking a look at the nightly low extended forecast .

You are so sweet to ask about me as well! I'm doing fine ... pretty busy with work and also with family! Seems that my down time is spent with my kids and grandson as well as tending to my Plumeria collection!! I have been hand pollinating certain cultivars and enjoying all of the seedpods that I have on the trees while they are in their dormant period as well!! Truly exciting times and I hope to have some new cultivars so I can register these new beauties in the near future!

I hope you are doing well!! Thinking about you and your mom... My mom is still with me and she has her good days and some days that are more challenging.. Life is full of so many surprises.. some good and some that hit you when you least expect it..

Sending hugs to you and your mom!! Xoxox

Hi Laticauda!! I hope you are doing well! :)

Hi Polina... They have bloomed and most of these Adeniums Arabicum bloom Pink. They are more known for the Caudex verses the color of the blooms.. Adenium Obesum are more known for the colors.. not Arabicums!!

I don't have a link for Dino, but if you see him on FB then you can message him that way.. that's how I deal with him through instant messaging !!

Take care you guys!!

Had to post a pic of "Buddha Belly". Lololol

Goodnight!!

Laura

• 1beautylover2012
    6 years ago

Laura, I see you keep your adeniums far away from the light. Is it OK? Did they all bloom since you've got them? Polina.

Original Author
    6 years ago

Hi Polina!!

These pictures that I posted are while my trees have to stay indoors for the winter!! I live in Virginia Beach , Virginia and we have all four seasons here. Our winters are cold and our Summers are like being in Thailand!! Hot and Humid.. Triple digits! lol. Here are some pictures so you can see where some are placed in my backyard during the summer!!

I do acclimate them when I bring them outside for the new season ( April) and they will stay in direct sun for the summer and then I will bring them back inside around the end of October.

They have bloomed quite well here many times!! ;)

Laura

• 1beautylover2012
    6 years ago

Thank you, Laura! I smiled at the picture "Snow in Taiwan" :-) I live in Columbus OH, so I will do the same - keep outside in the Summer and take home for the Winter. Love your garden! And a dog! Polina.

5 years ago

Hello Laura-

Frank from The Bronx/NYC is here, saying hello. Haven't looked at the forum for a few years. Killed all my plants in 2016. Why? you ask. Laziness. Couldn't get off my butt to take plants into house, and then frost happened. Then, Adenium death also happened.

So....how're the fat plants that you bought from Dino? Hope they all lived, thrived and got fatter and bigger.

Just curious.

Frank

NYC/7b

BTW...Plumeria is now 5 - 6ft tall, and has three healthy branches, all flowering, and growing in Florida. Beautiful!

• eeyore94sooregon
    5 years ago

Beautiful plants. Only hope to have some of those dinos one day.

Beautiful property as well

Original Author
    5 years ago
    last modified: 5 years ago

Hi Frank !!

Always a pleasure to hear from you!! How is it up in The Bronx?? Do you still travel down to Florida for part of the season??!

Sure would be nice to escape the cold temps during the season from up there!!

Im so sorry to hear of you losing your plants!! Lazy?? Oh please... I totally understand because I have soooooo many to bring in and out!! But I hear ya when you say you missed the time of bringing them in before the cold hits... sticks that you lost them!!

Glad to hear your Toba’s Fire is doing well!!! I have so many people asking me for that particular cultivar... ( but none are available) nothings brings me greater joy then to hear that it’s thriving down in Florida!! Please take pictures of it for me!!

Allmof the trees that I bought from Dino are doig well and I still have them all! They are nice and healthy and should be reported this season, but I think I’ll tackle that job next season since I had to repot over 100 Plumeria already and still have a few more to do! I have a show coming up and I have to get some ready !!

Here are a few pictures of the Arabicums that I bought from Dino and a few Others for you to enjoy!! Oh!! Frank.... My TF has two inflos!! I’m so excited!!

Thanks for reaching out to me Frank!!

Take good care of yourself!!

Kauka Wilder Plumeria

This has been growing for three years. ( slow growing little bonsai) just repotted it into this beautiful Sarah R container. The name escapes me at the moment, but it’s in the cactus family.. Here is a picture of the start when it was given to me in 2015...

Like Sunflowers??

Here are a few from our fields at our farm!! Love these beauties!!

Thank you Eeyore!! I do appreciate your kind comments!! If I ever sell any of these big guys I’ll let you know!! I have so many and I’m downsizing my Plumeria collection as well as some Adeniums!!

Laura

• myermike_1micha
    5 years ago

Well now. Two old timers I haven't spken to in quite sometime ! Frank was thinkin of you two weeks ago and Laura today!!

Laura, I texted you last. You owe me. Hope you are well the both of you. I'll be back.

Beautfull laura as always !

Hugs

Original Author
    5 years ago

Thinking of you this morning Mike!! It was I that texted you last saying that about my mom etc... also that I wasn’t going to be making anymore cuttings of the Gardenia.. well, I couldn’t stand it and I always love the challenge, so I made a few air grafts ( natural i) Of them and I have a few that took!! sooooo... you will be receiving a cutting of my Moms Old Fashioned Gardenia!! Ha!!

5 years ago

Laura & MyerMike.....

Well, well, well.....like running into old friends at a party! Great to know you guys are still around. Good to read your comments.

So...yep, killed all my Adeniums, back a few years ago. My loss. Now I know to move my butt faster when cold weather is about to hit. I have had some successes besides my failures.

Caudex/Fat-trees (Bursera fagaroides & Operculicarya decaryi, Operc. platypus) are fattening up very quickly, and trunks tripled diameters since I first bought them. Note to Adenium growers: If you want to grow easy plants without the headaches that Adenium can bring....try the trees that I just mentioned. I grow all three trees "hard", in gritty mix, no water except when it rains. I force them to break dormancy in late March, and stick them on the back porch, in full sun, when small leaves start to appear. They stay outside, in hot sun, until leaves turn gold and fall off. Then dry storage in light ( trunks are photosynthetic) until spring.

Mike....I no longer grow figs. I won't go through the trouble anymore. Weather in NYC winters has become too severe for containerized figs and I lost all my expensive, and rare varieties back in 2014.

Growing in NYC can be very challenging because the growing season is so damn short, and winters are dark and dreary. Not great conditions for ideal Adenium culture. This winter, I am going to put Adeniums under supplemental LED lighting, and see if this helps.

Gave up on growing Clivia - too expensive, too slow growing, not enough supplies of desired varieties, and I refuse to spend hundreds of dollars on a flowering-size plant, that I may kill. Over the years, I perfected my skills for killing plants, and I can do it much more quickly and efficiently now. I kill only the best. I just bought some Iochroma seeds (a type of blue-flowering Brugmansia/Angel's Trumpet), and I'll see if this species survives.

Plumeria/Toba's Fire/Embers: Doing just fine and makes plenty of new growth each season. Now, the original stick has grown to about 5 feet and subdivided into three equal-sized branches. Before heading back to NYC, I'll throw this Plumie into the ground, for some better root run.

So...now you're up to speed. Laura, your plants, the culture, and the staging are exceptional, and the extra grooming work that you do, sure shows. Show-quality specimens in fact, and nice to see what plants should look like for display.

Best regards,

Frank

NYC/7b

• myermike_1micha
    5 years ago

Laura, are you serious? You did? I am so happy, I could jump. You are too much even after everything you are going through. So full of goodness. Good Karma to you. And you know, you did text me last and I responded, but I hope you saw my response. But just incase, I still texted you again and you need to know you are always thought of. Much love

Frank, hello. You are right. Same sentiments here, ha. I gave up on the very same plants you speak of for the very same reasons, except, yes, I still have a few figs I kept.lol I kept the easy to grow early fruiting type, especially the Altreano and the Nigra fig. Sweet, juicy and easy. I have a hard time of letting them grow. I actually planted a brown turkey in the yard, and after covering it, it came back. But here's the catch, from the ground up and by the time it even gets a fruit, maybe in September? lol I have come to realize that unless one has a nice sized greenhouse that gets lots of light 24/7, we can kiss many of these plants goodbye.

By the way, I hope all is well for you these days. I know you have had your share of things. You have always been a good man despite it all.

Mike

5 years ago

Good hearing from some old friends, and thanks for the kind words.

Triumphs and failures are plentiful with botanical pursuits, but onwards we go, trying to imitate what nature does with ease. Fat plants, (caudex trees) are way easier than Adenium, but of course Adenium has pretty flowers to keep ones interest. On a scale of 1-10, I'd give Adenium a 4+/5. They are a PITA in cold-winter zones, and require high light/full sun + heat. New York City is not like the deserts of Namibia or Socotra, and it's difficult to recreate those growing conditions in some specialized area with Gro-lights. But, I will again try to trick nature.

Good luck with all you fat plant growing efforts.

Frank

NYC/7b

5 years ago

Wow it looks like we all had issues in our life, our plants got neglected, I hope to remedy that at a smaller size. So glad I just have to bring my trees in with no extra heat or light that's the California mountains.

hope everyone is hanging in and will have change soon !