SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
diego_ormeno

Need help with some succulents I got

Diego Ormeño
8 years ago

Hey! I'm new here, so I'm not sure how the forum works. Any help is appreciated!

Onto the topic at hand: A few weeks ago I received some succulents and a cactus from some events that were being had in my city. I've been taking some care of them, but I'm thinking I should really look for more information on how because I'm really new to gardening and don't really know what I'm doing.

I received three, but I don't even know what they are! One seems to be an echeveria of some kind, another is a small cactus, and the third is something whose name I can't pin down. I uploaded some low quality pictures as I'm unable to get higher quality ones at the moment. The echeveria (first one) is a little lop-sided, and over the past few days has lost two of the bottom leaves. The little cactus is actually the oldest one by maybe a month or two, but I haven't seen any change in it. It came along with two other cacti of the same kind which have since dried out and died. The other plant was dropped from its pot when it was given to me, so I think it doesn't have very established roots at this time.

Thanks in advance for any comments!

Comments (3)