SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
strawchicago

11/5/15: protein, Omega-3 for roses & us, what work for your health?

strawchicago z5
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

The above is sprouted-grained bread, Ezekiel 4:9, made with a recipe taken from the Old Testament in the Bible. It works wonder in weight loss. Decades ago that bread was recommended in nutrition and weight-loss books. Hollywood star like Halle Berry eats that bread, so do vegetarians (it's high in protein). Thanks to that bread, I went down to 97 lbs. many years ago.

That bread is so filling, it's like eating a steak !! Also low-in salt and sugar, great for diabetic. Protein and Omega-3 help with weight loss. Also good for roses, Bailey (prickles) achieved over 120 blooms in his Austin rose Young Lycidas in a pot, fed with salmon bits.

An excerpt from Natural News: " Researchers at the University of South Australia took a group of 75 people who were diagnosed as being either overweight or obese and who had cardiovascular disease risk factors such as high blood pressure and high cholesterol levels, and split them into four groups.

After three weeks, three of the groups did not show much change, but the group that was given the fish oil and had exercised had an average weight loss of about 4.5 pounds and a decrease in overall body fat percentage.
Natural News

That's true, when I give my kid a heaping tablespoon of Barlean's fish oil (citrus sorbet flavor), she eats 1/2 of her meal ... it's only 70 calories per tablespoon of fish oil, but she eats 200 calories less, plus much less hungry for the entire day. Highly recommend that fish oil for yummy taste, it's like a desert. I tried all 3 flavors at the health food stores: lime, orange, citrus sorbet, and the citrus sorbet is best. What worked for your health? Any veggies, fruits, or habits that helped you toward weight loss, better sleep & more energy? Thanks.

Comments (46)