SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
erical62477

Extended warranties on appliances

Erica L
8 years ago

About to order all of the appliances for a kitchen remodel and trying to decide on if I should buy the extended warranties. Purchasing through build.com and warranties are serviced by Consumer Priority Service. No deductibles. No service fees. 100% of parts and labor covered. (I'll add more verbiage at the end)

Here are the costs to add 5 years to manufacturers warranty:

Bosch 800 induction cooktop: $154

Bosch 800 counter depth fridge: $154

Bosch 800 microwave drawer: $117

Bosch 800 dishwasher: $117

Electrolux double oven: $154

I feel like I definitely want it on oven, cooktop and fridge...

• Unlimited Service Calls: "We are here to serve you" is not just a slogan, its means that when you need us, we are right here to provide you with the best service possible. At CPS we do not put a limit on the number of times you may call us during the life of your extended service contract. Feel free to give us a call anytime you require our assistance!
  • Quality Repair: CPS is committed to providing outstanding repair services provided by expert technicians.
  • Local Nationwide Service: CPS cardholders gain instant access to over 12,000 service centers nationwide that are ready to offer you the technical service expertise your product may need.
  • Transferable: CPS service contracts are fully transferable. Whether you relocate in the U.S. or the product changes ownership, all you have to do is give us a call to execute the transfer.
  • No repair bills: With CPS service contracts there no deductibles or hidden fees. Purchasing a contract today means that you and your product are protected going forward, CPS service contracts offer the kind of protection you can not afford to be without.
  • Replacement Policy: If your product can not be repaired CPS will replace it with a product of concurrent features and functionality.
  • No Lemon Policy: We want to make sure that you are happy with your product. If your product fails and is repaired, three times for the same reason, (outside the manufacturer's warranty), CPS will replace your product.

Comments (12)