SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chas045

Compress Picture Easy

chas045
8 years ago

I have a windows 8.1 now 10 Netbook computer. I guess it has Office 2013. On occasion, I need to send or upload pictures on line. Today I need to send a pic of a receipt to e-bay (I don't sell on e-bay or know fancy places to put photos for selling). The problem is that I have a 6+ meg file and e-bay and others need much compressed pics. I used to compress some pics in word but ebay wants pict/jpeg type files (and I couldn't find the compress a whole word file with pics anyway for word 2013).

Isn't there some simple, easy, straight forward, already built in way to shrink pictures??

I actually tried to use a scan app (MDScan I believe) to use the picture, but being the free version, it sticks an add in the middle of my receipt where my needed info resides. I suppose another scan app might work, but really, shouldn't this issue have been solved in 1985 or something? (I know how to use my wife's I-pad scan app, but I'm afraid that I won't easily be able to get to the right page on e-bay with the pad.)

Comments (5)