SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nickyn1

5th Annual Canadian Autumn Seed Exchange

Nicky
8 years ago

Hello gang!

Its is that time of year again. I can't believe that it is the 5th year!

To all of the new swappers and a reminder to all of the generous usual swappers;

This swap is for any kind of seed; veggie, flower, herb... Usually over 50 Canadians participate, so there is a nice variety of seeds. I try to send the packages back quickly after the final date, so that all of the gardeners get an early Christmas present!

The guidelines will be in the next post, but here are a few of the most important rules:

Send in what you would like to receive. The better quality seeds that you send in, the better the swap gets.

You can send in a maximum of 2 packages of each variety and up to 40 total packages.

Send in fresh seed. if your seed is too old it will not germinate.

Send in NAMED varieties only. Example: Tomato 'Indigo Rose' or Cucumber 'Straight Eight' or Cosmos 'Rose Bon Bon' NOT Marigold 'Orange' or Tomato 'red cherry'

Send $2.95 in return postage, even if your postage was less to send the package to me.

Send your package on or before November 6th.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. No question is too silly or basic.

Finally, I would like to thank all of the usual participants for making this swap so good. To the generous bonus senders, the large seed quantity senders, the well organized senders, the funky package senders, the wishlist fillers, all of you make this swap a fun time of the year for me!

The guidelines will be in the next post!

Comments (14)

Sponsored
More Discussions