SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
isherwood777

"Tide Ultra Stain Release Original" HE liquid

Pat Z5or6 SEMich
8 years ago

I just want to say something about this detergent that I used for the first time today. It was listed as the top recommended laundry detergent by CR just last month, I think. I have a "water hog" top load Whirlpool. I have always gone out of my way to not use Tide, but I gotta say this particular formula smells so nice and fresh coming out of the dryer. And the stains on hub's polo shirts were taken out without Shout. I can only use All Free Clear on my laundry but use just about anything else on hub's. So, because I am old as dirt and usually forget to Shout his stains, I bot this Tide just to see how great it could be. I always use hot water (but I see I have some reading about that to do on this Forum this weekend. I've been absent for a while) and I am aware that this formula says "HE" not for use in all washers. BUT. it cleaned so well and smells SOOOOOOO nice. With Wisk I had to use Shout. With anything else I have to use Shout. I like this stuff for hub's laundry. Maybe I'll try it with warm water next time. Have to read that other post about enzymes and hot water first.

Kisses.

Comments (17)