SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lngc

Thermador gas v. Wolf gas + induction; CombiSteam v. speed; DW?

L G
8 years ago

We are trying to finalize some appliance choices and I would welcome any feedback about our cooktop; second wall oven; or DW choices:

1. For the cooktop, I think we are down to the thermador 36" gas cooktop or a 30" wolf gas cooktop with an induction unit to the side (15"). I can't envision exactly how the latter would look so if you have photos, I'd welcome them. The kitchen store here displayed the wolf transitions series but without the appropriate strip to connect them. The way they had it, I worry that the crevice between the units would be hard to clean.

2. We'll do one 30" oven (maybe thermador if we do their cooktop and then we get the DW free or discounted). But I think we would like to do a second small oven (no need for another big oven because we have another oven in a small basement kitchen). I have never used either a speed or steam oven but we're tempted by both and committed to learning to use them.

3. For the DW, I'll either do the free thermador or maybe upgrade to get the utensil rack. Or there are a number of Asko DWs on a display discount at a nearby store.

Thanks!

Comments (12)