Houzz Logo Print

Mixing vertical bar pulls and cup pulls?

7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

I asked this in another thread but thought I'd create a separate one as well.

It seems when there are cup pulls on drawers, there are knobs on cabinets.

I am intrigued by the idea of using vertical bar pulls on cabinets (Top Knobs trunk pull) and cup pulls on drawers. Our kitchen is quite vintage in feel -- beaded edge white maple cabinetry with a wenge finish cherry island, carrera marble counters. Old fashioned pendants.

Yay? Nay?

This is the trunk pull.

This is the cup pull, but it will be in the matching finish, not ORB. I like the look of the cup pulls on the drawers much better than the look of the trunk pulls on the drawers.

Our kitchen designer says it's not usually done, but he's not opposed to it. I'm not sure what to do. Any advice? Thanks!

Comments (25)

Star Home Improvements
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Broadlands Purpose-Driven Remodeling & Construction Firm