SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_459360

More Stuff for DH's Home Office

User
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

I made absolutely no headway on our scanning project this past weekend, having an unplanned trip to visit MIl in another state on one day and a shopping trip for DH's downstairs home office on another. I did find a sofa at the sixth store we visited yesterday and it will be delivered a week from today. Handy Guy (you know, the one who now works for a very grand family as their estate manager for multiple homes across the country) went shopping with me to evaluate sturdiness and to serve as a DH substitute to test length and comfort in stretching out. He is the same exact height as DH and it was really helpful to actually see him on the sofas. After finding NOTHING online and at bricks and mortar stores in Atlanta, HG finally suggested the Dump (a place i have always avoided for obvious reasons). We didnt find anything permanent there, either, but HG suggested we buy the most neutral (light mushroom brown), comfortable sofa with the intention of giving it to DS1 when he graduates from college moves into his first apartment in May. This puts something in the room immediately and gives me nine months to find and order the perfect piece.

And after the relief of having something for him to sit on we hit a couple of my favorite places and found TWO more hunting dog paintings to join the one i already purchased andthe two large Audubon prints. We are hanging all these on a 21 foot wall, and they'll be placed so we can add smaller paintings of the same genre to create a complete gallery wall.

Weekend aquisitions:

To add to these

We are on the way!

Comments (19)