SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bgungoll

Advice on cabinet hardware - pulls or knobs on doors?

Bri
8 years ago

Hi, I need advice on choosing cabinet hardware for our kitchen. I have picked out Amerock Rochdale in graphite. I have never had dark hardware before, but I think it will help tie in the black island and dark granite on the island. Also, our bar stools are a dark gray. Has anyone used this collection and are you happy with it? Do you think this color/style will look good in our kitchen? I really like the cup pulls on the drawers, but need help choosing the hardware for the upper and lower cabinet doors. There are bar pulls that match this collection and also knobs. I like the pulls but not sure if it will look too busy or like too much going on if I use the cup pulls on the drawers and the bar pulls (vertical) on the doors. The knobs would be the default if the bar pulls are too busy. Please give me your advice and two cents! Here is a link to the Rochdale collection: http://amerock.com/cabinet/l/rochdale.html

One last question--on the black island, should I do the same graphite hardware (it would blend in) or the same style hardware in the satin nickel so it shows up better?

Comments (4)

Sponsored
High Point Cabinets
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Columbus' Experienced Custom Cabinet Builder | 4x Best of Houzz Winner