SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dfbdecatur

Zuri Decking material?

Davis Bennett
8 years ago

I may be 'search challenged' - thought I saw some past threads on this topic, but when I went back to look could only come across 1 from 2013 with no responses - so thought I would open up new thread and see if anyone could weigh in.

Just starting a new home build and thinking about looking at his material for our decks - we will have roughly 2400 linear board feet if my 10th grade math is still working. This is just for the deck material. We will have 2 decks - one that is covered 50% and open 50% and one above that will be 100% covered. Anyway, the closest distributor to me here in Atlanta area is over in Seneca, SC - a Dock Builder it would seem.

They are sending samples and have told me they sell the product for $5/linear board foot - may get a little break on volume.

Any current input on this material for those that have possibly used it? I know it is fairly new - maybe out a couple of years - so would really love to hear from any that were the early adopters and have had it down a couple of seasons - or from those that evaluated it and decided against it and why that conclusion was reached.

Thanks!

Comments (6)